[AccessD] changing table in linked backend

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Tue Apr 19 16:54:27 CDT 2005

You could, but what good would it do you?  It would have no effect
whatsoever on the linked table, and if you linked to the code instead
you would run into synchronization issues.  Jim's suggestion is the way
I would do it.  Perhaps if you explain what you're trying for, aside
from changing a field, someone will be able to make a more useful
suggestion.

Charlotte Foust