[AccessD] ODBC For AS400 with Access 2003 - solution- Documented Microsoft Bug

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 08:22:46 CDT 2005

Good job figuring it out Bud and thanks for sharing the solution.

I used to work with AS/400 data but it's close ten years ago now.
Perhaps I will again. My current employer does use an AS/400 for some
warehouse operations stuff in one of our locations, but I haven't been
called on to access it at all.

Gary