[AccessD] Unzip Files

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 27 15:29:04 CDT 2005

Brett,

Thanks for the shortcut...I was able to get to the link from home.

What I'm actually searching for is a way to use the 'uncompress or extract'
feature that is part of Windows XP.  I found the 'expand' command line...but
it only seems to work for .cab files, not .zip.  Unless I got the syntax
wrong...it only copies the .zip files.

I've searched the web and found the same question asked over and over
again...but no answers.

Any ideas of a command line or api or something to utilize this 'unzip'
function built into Windows XP without any additional software?

Thanks,

Mark A. Matte