[AccessD] Files maker pro and Access

Liz Doering ldoering at symphonyinfo.com
Wed Apr 27 20:18:30 CDT 2005

Annie,

I have found that FileMaker Pro can export to .xls or .dbf, but it isn't
itself a format that Access can link to.  So your import will have to be
a two step process, one an export from within FileMaker Pro, then a
separate import into Access.  Your best hope will be to get some
familiarity with FileMaker Pro:  they have a 30-day free trial at
https://www.filemaker.com/downloads/trial_download.html

Good luck!

Liz