[AccessD] Bug Report

John W. Colby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sun Aug 14 18:41:17 CDT 2005

The following is the response I got to my bug report:

Hello John,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Online Customer Service.

I appreciate the time you have taken to provide us with the feedback.
As a Customer Service Representative, I can assist you with the support
options available with your Microsoft product. You can report bugs by postal
mail to the following address:

Attn: Office Development Group
Microsoft Corporation
One Microsoft Way
Redmond, WA 98052

The letter should include a complete description of the bug including the
actions, software, and hardware associated with the bug and whether or not
it is consistently reproducible.

You may also contact Microsoft Customer Service and speak with a support
professional about the issue and have a support case created. This method
will require you to utilize the standard options of support that are
available for your copy of Microsoft product initially. Once the support
professional is able to determine that the problem is a bug with the
software, they will not decrement the incident from warranty support or
account or issue a refund of any credit card charges if applicable.

You may contact  Microsoft Developer Support Team at (800) 936-5800. They
are available 24 hours a day.  They will be able to assist you.

John, I hope your issue gets resolved.

Thank you for using Microsoft products and services.

Benoy
Microsoft Online Customer Service Representative

If you have any feedback about your Online Customer Service experience
please E-mail my manager Rahul Rajgopal at managers at microsoft.com

http://folding.stanford.edu/