[AccessD] Filter Problems

Jeremy Toves itsame2000 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 22 23:30:45 CDT 2005

I have a popup form that lists work orders as a continuous form.  When it comes up, I want it only to list the active work orders.  There is a check box on the popup that I can check to display all.  This check box is meant to toggle back and forth between showing all and just the active work orders.

The check box works, except when the form first comes up, it displays nothing.  How can I have it display the actives without having to rewrite the SQL statement in VBA each time?  I'm thinking there is a quick filter that can be used.

Thanks,
Jeremy