[AccessD] Label on a chart problem

Kaup, Chester Chester_Kaup at kindermorgan.com
Mon Aug 29 11:04:28 CDT 2005

I have a chart that is based on a table that has 21 rows. The chart
plots fine. However if I base the report on the same table and put a
label on the chart using one of the fields in the table the chart prints
21 times. The field I am using is called pattern name and is the same in
all 21 records. Is there a way to put this field on the chart as a label
but only one time?

Chester Kaup

Engineering Technician

Kinder Morgan CO2 Company, LLP

Office (432) 688-3797

FAX (432) 688-3799

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However a large