[AccessD] OT: Stupid antispam

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Tue Aug 30 02:47:53 CDT 2005

Hi all

Well, to this guy our list certainly will look quit!

<snip>

Re: [AccessD] Relink temporarily (Zaep Key:
7bae2957.4313bfb6.04bc08b3)

Dear Gustav,

Thanks for your email, but at this point I have NOT actually received
your message because I have implemented a challenge-response based
anti-spam solution.  Before I can receive your message you must
respond in ONE of the ways outlined below.

You will not have to do this again.

</snip>

To comment this for you with an in-house mailserver, we have
successfully installed a spamfilter using the SpamAssassin daemon as a
proxy. It automatically tests received mail towards the blacklists and
filters virus infected mails, and these two features alone has cut our
received spam by about 95%:

  http://www.pinjo.nl/

Cost is EUR 150,00 which are well spent as it is a snap to install.

/gustav