[AccessD] Menu problems

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Wed Aug 3 14:44:13 CDT 2005

This may help too should apply to Access 2000
Restore original toolbar, button, and command settings Access 2003
http://office.microsoft.com/en-ca/assistance/HP051890321033.aspx

or try
Right-click on the menu bar, and select "Customize...".  On the
Customize dialog, select "Menu Bar", then click the "Reset ..." button.
When prompted, confirm that you want to reset the tool bar.

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.