[AccessD] Access 2003 Reports Not Working

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Thu Aug 4 10:46:32 CDT 2005

Hi 65

1. Have you tried to install a(nother) printer?

2. Open the report in design view, reassign the printer and save.

/gustav

>>> cyx5 at cdc.gov 08/04 5:20 pm >>>
I have a new user, installed with Access 2003, running my XP database.
All is well, the references are fine, there are no code compilation
issues.  However, she can not open up a report.  If I go to the
database
container and click on any report for a report preview, it acts like I
do not exist.  It does nothing.  What's up with this?  I am googling
no avail.  Thanks.