[AccessD] Adding pdf creation capabilities to distributed runtimes.

Doug Murphy dw-murphy at cox.net
Mon Aug 8 18:06:37 CDT 2005

Folks,

I know there has been a lot of discussion about the various pdf print
drivers that can be integrated with Access to output reports in pdf format.
I am interested in what any of you has experienced with using the CutePDF
SDK with an Access runtime.  We distribute a product as a runtime.  The
installation is built with Wise using the Sagekey scripts for Access 2002.
We have had good luck with this so far, but I would like to add a print to
pdf capability to the product.  The CutePDF SDK with unlimited distribution
as part of a product is interesting since the price is about one fifth of
other, similar products.  Do any of you know of shortcomings or problems
with using this product with runtime applications?

Thanks in advance for sharing your experiences.

Doug