[AccessD] Query difference between Access 97 and 2002

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Tue Aug 9 15:32:06 CDT 2005

In addition to Jin's suggestion, check the query parameter for that
reference and make sure all the square brackets are in the right places.
In 97 you could leave them out entirely or put them around a single
element of the reference.  In 2000 and later, the query engine will
insert a pair of square brackets around the entire reference if any of
the brackets around the individual elements were skipped.  I've run into
this repeatedly.

Charlotte Foust