[AccessD] RE: Discard changes in a query

Darren Dick D.Dick at uws.edu.au
Tue Aug 9 20:52:41 CDT 2005

Hi Roz
In addition to Andy's statement.
I have been burned in the past by the Docmd.Setwarning false statement
too.
(Actually it's my bad coding :-)) I've been burned by not the actual
statement <vbg>)

Especially if your code fails (goes to the error handler) after running
that line But before running the line that turns it back on

I am in the habit of putting
Docmd.setwarnings true at the Head of every error handler that has the
Docmd.setwarning false statement somewhere in its preceding module Just
in case I get a redirect to the Error Handler before I can 'turn it back
on'

Hope this helps

See ya

Darren

PS Andy - I Can't wait for Thursday - Brett Lee or Not - McGrath or not
Bring it on

See ya

DD