[AccessD] OT: Outlook calendar

John W. Colby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu Aug 11 08:01:15 CDT 2005

It turns out that I had to grab the notes and drag the top down.  It was a
dividable window and the bottom section (notes) had been dragged all the way
up to cover the top section (the calendar).  I would NEVER have discovered
that if I hadn't just happened to be watching the screen as I moved my mouse
around and noticed the cursor change to the "drag boundary" cursor.

http://folding.stanford.edu/