[AccessD] Bug Report

John W. Colby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Mon Aug 15 13:18:53 CDT 2005

The size of the file is caused by the VB for all the controls.  No, no
graphics at all AFAIK.  MAYBE a button... Hmmm I just looked at it and yea,
I have graphics in the tabs - little pictures like can be found in buttons
generated by the wizards.  No pictures other than those.  I will certainly
take those out to see what happens.

BTW, I went in and commented out all of the classes loaded by the form and
the crashing has stopped.  At least it looks like it.  That is one of the
problems, you can open the form 19 times and the 20th it will close the
database.  So every time you make a change you have to do a TON of searches
(opening the form) before you are almost sure that you have managed to
change the symptoms.

http://folding.stanford.edu/