[AccessD] New Record Appearing on Top

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Tue Aug 16 10:39:33 CDT 2005

Others have given you chapter and verse on approaches to this, so let me
ask you a question:  Is the client going to be happy with the new rows
falling to the bottom of the list after they're added "at the top"?
Depending on the default sort for the form/subform, that row just added
at the top may disappear entirely from the visible records.  That is
something clients frequently overlook when asking for a feature like
this, and it needs to be discussed before you go to a lot of effort to
provide something they're going to decide they don't like.

Charlotte Foust