[AccessD] I Need Some Ideas

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Wed Aug 17 19:02:34 CDT 2005

Hi Bryan:

I am just throwing out ideas. Any database designs and management is
directly translatable to MS SQL so that is no problem. (Check-out
DBDesigner, an open source visual DB tool.) Connecting remotely to an
operation MS SQL server is no problem and there is even a free EM that can
run on any PC. If you are interested I can always send along a link.
(I could be talked into helping or prototyping just not initiating at this
moment.)

Where is your back-door when you need it. :-(

I think someone else mentioned an expedition gathering great code samples
and solutions from our huge DBA lists. There are some real gems in there and
they could go into creating an unrivalled Access library.

(We might be able to trade Linux help for MS SQL help... off-line as I have
just setup a Linux station and am current finding some simple issues that
take days.)

Jim