[AccessD] A2000/3:Connecting to SQL Server

William Hindman dejpolsys at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 18 11:07:12 CDT 2005

Darren

..AccessD members Harkins and Martin have a book out "SQL: Access to SQL
Server" that walks you right through this while holding your hand, and
squeezing when necessary ...and if that isn't enough, they're both right
here to dumb it down to where even I could understand it :)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/customer-reviews/1893115305/ref=cm_cr_dp_pt/102-6279525-3247338?%5Fencoding=UTF8&n=507846&s=books

William