[AccessD] Filter Problems

John W. Colby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Tue Aug 23 09:02:23 CDT 2005

The other way to do this is to open the form with no recordset, or with a
recordset (SQL Statement) with a where clause that pulls no records -
perhaps with a WHERE WorkOrder = "Nonsense" or something like that.  This
causes the form to open with no records.  Then in OnOpen just place the name
of a saved query into the form's RecordSource.  Doing that will cause the
form to requery, displaying the records that match the checkbox.

http://folding.stanford.edu/