[AccessD] Logic issue

Elam, Debbie DElam at jenkens.com
Wed Aug 24 12:47:03 CDT 2005

I would actually have a table of people that includes everyone.  Second, a
table of trials.  Link those two with a third table that has the trialID,
personID and an ID indicating what role they had in the trial.  Given the
cross connections and likely possibility of multiple people in one role for
a trial, this is the only scalable solution.

Debbie