[AccessD] How to find missing DLL's

Lonnie Johnson prodevmg at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 25 15:03:47 CDT 2005

Thanks Doris,

That works for the Excel issue but how do I apply this to number two?

1. Microsoft Excel 10.0 Object Libray (for apparent reasons for my statement above)
2. Microsoft Office 10.0 Object Libray (in order to show a Open File Dialog Box to allow them to pick the excel file to pull into the app)

 Thanks.

Mike & Doris Manning <mikedorism at verizon.net> wrote:
It sounds like they have a lower or higher version of Office. The easiest
way around this is not to use references and do late binding using
"CreateObject" and "GetObject".

Doris Manning
mikedorism at verizon.net

May God bless you beyond your imagination!
Lonnie Johnson
ProDev, Professional Development of MS Access Databases
Visit me at ==> http://www.prodev.us