[AccessD] What ODE version to acquire?

Gary Miller gmiller at sistersnet.com
Thu Dec 8 12:45:29 CST 2005

Out of all of the various ODE versions, which one would be
the smartest for me to purchase when considering 1) the
total software cost to me, 2) fewest installation issues on
client machines due to different Windows and Office
configurations, 3) installation footprint and 4) best
packaging wizard features and reliability? I
suppose availability may also have to be a factor as MS has
said
that they no longer have the disks to replace my missing
2000 Premium ODE edition discs. A rather expensive loss
there on my part.

Gary