[AccessD] [SPAM SUSPECT] Upgrade to Office 2003 and not lose Access 97 or 2000

Bobby Heid bheid at appdevgrp.com
Tue Dec 13 12:50:50 CST 2005

A few things to do (not sure of the order between 1 and 2):

1) Do not let 2000 and 2003 remove existing versions when upgrading.
2) Install to a different directory.  DO NOT USE the default location.  What
I did was put 97 in c:\program files\Microsoft Office 97, then for 2000 -
c:\program files\Microsoft Office 2000, and for XP - c:\program
files\Microsoft Office XP.
3) Install versions from the oldest to the newest.

They all work fine that way.

Bobby