[AccessD] [SPAM SUSPECT] Re: OT : External Drives x posted

Bobby Heid bheid at appdevgrp.com
Thu Dec 15 06:19:57 CST 2005

In Ghost 9, you can boot from the CD and restore an image.  I have not tried
to make an image after booting off of the CD.

I have Acronis 7.0 and Ghost 9.  Ghost 9 is faster than Acronis 7.0 and has
better compression for me.  I have heard that Acronis 9.0 is faster than
Ghost 9.

I recently bought both Acronis 9.0 and Ghost 10.  Once I get a little time,
I plan to install both and see which one I like better.  I'll post the
results when that happens.

Bobby