[AccessD] Upsize errors

John Colby jwcolby at ColbyConsulting.com
Wed Dec 21 22:54:46 CST 2005

I am getting a TON of these kinds of errors.

CREATE UNIQUE INDEX ER_Reason ON tlkpEventReason(ER_Reason)

Server Error 1505: CREATE UNIQUE INDEX terminated because a duplicate key
was found for index ID 3. Most significant primary key is '<NULL>'.
Server Error 3621: The statement has been terminated.

I am confused as to how Access could have a unique index that SQL Server is
finding a duplicate key for.  I have not gone looking yet.

http://folding.stanford.edu/