[AccessD] Change Field Size

Reuben Cummings reuben at gfconsultants.com
Mon Dec 5 12:43:48 CST 2005

Sorry, Gary.  I've been out of town a lot.

We have discussed it and to say the BEU can't do it isn't completely correct
(Sorry, Andy).  It can't do it in one step.  The code that was discussed
doesn't even do it in one step.  A new feild has to be created with the
proper size, the data moved, the orginal field deleted and the new field
renamed.  The code simply automates some of these steps.

I've done it several times using the BEU and it's worked perfectly, but it
takes a minimum of 4 mods (more if you have to handle indexes and
relations).

Reuben Cummings
GFC, LLC
812.523.1017