[AccessD] Outlook 2003

Francisco Tapia fhtapia at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 13:13:29 CST 2005

For one, my machine didn't lock up everytime I was downloading new
email from the exchange server.  The program would shut down correctly
at the end of the day as opposed w/ 2000 while it would shutdown fine
most of the time, I had occasional situations where the program
appeared to close, but if you pulled up task manager, you'd find it's
process still running in the background.  I also noticed it was
quicker to change between folders.  I upgraded each of the pst files
to the new file format so I should be able to go over 1gb of storage
w/o side-effects.

--
-Francisco
http://pcthis.blogspot.com |PC news with out the jargon!