[AccessD] Why Change Field Size/was Change Field Size

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Mon Dec 5 20:36:22 CST 2005

I've been thinking about this a bit and I think probably the biggest reason
I don't do the 255 for everything is because I wasn't raised on Access. It
made a difference in the other DBs I've interacted with. And I suppose since
a lot of what I've done in Access was brought over from another format I've
always figured it would end up in something else before it was all over.
OCD? Maybe.