[AccessD] Somewhat OT: Secrets of successful IT projects

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Tue Dec 6 09:13:26 CST 2005

Something I have approached via partnering. You'd be surprised how many
programmers "play" with new technologies just enough so they can demonstrate
they know how to use it and then revert back to good 'ol VB :o)

My favorite comment from a VB programmer is "java is just my toy for doing
cool tricks on the web, it serves no real purpose to me".