[AccessD] S-p-a-m subjects

Kathryn Bassett kathryn at bassett.net
Tue Dec 6 22:48:29 CST 2005

I have Outlook2003 and have been using it for about a year, never had a problem like that. I've revised the subject line so that it's only  Re:  S-p-a-m  subjects
Let's see what happens.

BTW, I use McAfee - what spam program do you use? Maybe that's what's causing it?

--
Kathryn Rhinehart Bassett (Pasadena CA)
"Genealogy is my bag" "GH is my soap"
kathryn at bassett.net