[AccessD] Excel to Access

Reuben Cummings reuben at gfconsultants.com
Wed Dec 7 12:55:20 CST 2005

Anyone care to share some code?

I need...
1.  How to get into the spreadsheet.
2.  How to put a specified range or column from a given page into a CSV

Once I have the CSV I think I can handle it.  However, if anyone has some
nice suggestions for reading from the CSV I'm listening.

I apologize for asking so much.  This company called me about a year ago and
then let the project die before I even started researching this stuff.  Now
they call me out of the blue and want it done NOW no matter the cost.

Reuben Cummings
GFC, LLC
812.523.1017