[AccessD] OT: Is My ASP Covered

papparuff at comcast.net papparuff at comcast.net
Thu Dec 8 07:29:22 CST 2005

BizTalk 2006 is not available yet. The box your software is in should have a voucher for receiving BizTalk 2006. Go to the url the voucher mentions and register to receive your free copy of BizTalk 2006 when it becomes available.

John

--
John V. Ruff – The Eternal Optimist :-)

“Commit to the Lord whatever you do,
and your plans will succeed.” Proverbs 16:3

From: "Bobby Heid" <bheid at appdevgrp.com>