[AccessD] Checking For Lastest DLL

Paul Hartland (ISHARP) paul.hartland at isharp.co.uk
Thu Dec 8 09:29:57 CST 2005

To all,

I am starting to write a lot of DLL's which I can use in almost everyone of
my programs, which I stored in a centralised folder accessible to everyone
and which currently have been registered to each workstation...As time goes
by I am going to be re-writing them and creating new ones, what I could do
with is a function which when the users open one of my programs, checks
which DLL's should be registered then checks that each one of them is the
latest.  If they are missing any or they are using an older one to auto
register them it C:\Windows\System32.

Has anyone done this or can point me in the right direction to ho to go
about this....

Thanks in advance for any help.

Paul Hartland
Database Developer