[AccessD] OT: Is My ASP Covered

Steve Erbach erbachs at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 11:09:54 CST 2005

Rocky,

Have you looked into:

https://partner.microsoft.com/global/40011351?PS=3

It's the Microsoft Empower ISV program.  Hindman pointed me to it in the
summer of '04 sometime.  It's a two-year program that gives you a Universal
MSDN subscription as long as you fulfill two main requirements:

1)  Earn a Microsoft MCSE certifiction of some kind.
2)  Write and market a commercial application using the new technologies.

The cost is $375 per year and, as I said, you get the full boat Universal
subscription.

There's a press release at:

http://tinyurl.com/cmayx*

*Steve Erbach