[AccessD] Non MS Tools

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Sat Dec 10 02:51:17 CST 2005

On 9 Dec 2005 at 23:39, Joe Hecht wrote:

> I know some of you roll your own tools. (Looking towards JC)
>

> Having no life on a Friday night, how many of you buy, use
> or otherwise acquire development tools.

Having no life on a Saturday night, I'll answer you*

I use PowerBASIC for some utilities and DLLs.  I've bought and used every
version since 3.2 for DOS.

I use AutoIt  to build things like automated backup procedures.  It's
freeware.

Apart from that, my development environment is MS (VB,SQL Server, Access)

*Actually, I'm sitting here with a gin and a cigar and  checking my mail
while I wait for the BBQ to fire up so that I can throw the spare ribs on.

 --
Stuart