[AccessD] OT: Quote of the day

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at users.mns.ru
Mon Dec 12 06:09:23 CST 2005

Hi Gustav,

Good day I should have said and good morning to my American East Coast
AccessD listers ;-) (Good early morning sleep to American West Coast folks!)

My post has nothing related to the other recent and the current discussion
threads here.

I'm just diving deep into TDD issues and I'm finding so many wisemen(IMO)
thoughts, which I agree and I share and which I wanted to share with AccessD
members who I expect will accept my sharing with pleasure :)

<<<
> Orwell? Are you still there?

No. The Orwell's World isn't here anymore - despite the fact that our
government is trying to revive some old Soviet habits - but these are more
"last breadths of the old system" than anything else - even Zbigniew
Brzezinski thinks nowadays that there will be no return to the past here and
that within a decade or two last Soviet system nightmares will disappear in
this country...

...IMO Orwell is now more there on the West where many people are still
living under the pressure of the old stereotypes...

...this World is open now thanks Internet and my guess is that within a
decade the unnatural inter-countries confines will be dropped...

Shamil