[AccessD] OT: Quote of the day

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Mon Dec 12 06:46:39 CST 2005

Hi Shamil

Please keep posting - it's impossible (at least for me) to browse the web for every interesting article while maintaining a real life.
As a bonus it will keep Williams' brain up to date ...

As for your wishes for the New World I think it will take not one but several decades. There are many rocks on the road.

/gustav

>>> shamil at users.mns.ru 12-12-2005 13:09 >>>

I'm just diving deep into TDD issues and I'm finding so many wisemen(IMO)
thoughts, which I agree and I share and which I wanted to share with AccessD
members who I expect will accept my sharing with pleasure :)

<<<
> Orwell? Are you still there?

No. The Orwell's World isn't here anymore - despite the fact that our
government is trying to revive some old Soviet habits - but these are more
"last breadths of the old system" than anything else - even Zbigniew
Brzezinski thinks nowadays that there will be no return to the past here and
that within a decade or two last Soviet system nightmares will disappear in
this country...

...IMO Orwell is now more there on the West where many people are still
living under the pressure of the old stereotypes...

...this World is open now thanks Internet and my guess is that within a
decade the unnatural inter-countries confines will be dropped...

Shamil