[AccessD] Upgrade to Office 2003 and not lose Access 97 or 2000

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Tue Dec 13 13:13:11 CST 2005

You can upgrade if you specify the apps you want to keep earlier
versions of.  I've done it with no problems.  As for separate
directories, Office XP and above install to Program Files\Microsoft
Office\Office nn\ where nn represents the version number (10, 11, etc.).
Office 2000 and earlier installed to Microsoft Office\Office with no
version numbers by default.  I installed my 2000 to Microsoft
Office\Office 9

Charlotte Foust