[AccessD] Upgrade to Office 2003 and not lose Access 97 or 2000

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Tue Dec 13 20:13:13 CST 2005

I don't think you can do an individual de-install of single Office
products, maybe with network MOMS
So you would have to remove Office 2000 completely then do a full
 custom install of Access
2000 by itself from the Office 2000 Disk then install Office 2003
I can see why they might want to remove 2000 for security reasons, not
having to apply security patches.
But you may run into OLE Automation problems if you are still calling
say an old 2000 version of Word.
from Excel or Access VBA and it is not there.

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.