[AccessD] Weekend fun: Primes

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Wed Dec 14 02:16:50 CST 2005

Hi Mark

Here's a nice site with lots of inspiration, info and links:

  http://www.2357.a-tu.net

/gustav

>>> markamatte at hotmail.com 13-12-2005 22:54:49 >>>
Gustav,

I still don't know why this intrigues me...but I found away around the
2,147,483,647 problem I was having...I got rid of the MOD function, just
used division instead, and used Instr(1,RemainderTest,".") to see if the
number had a decimal.

Not sure what I will do with this new knowledge...but I now know alot of
large Prime numbers.
Now that I have a db that will tell me if any number is prime...any
suggestions, if any, of what to do with it?

Thanks,

Mark