[AccessD] OT : External Drives x posted

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Wed Dec 14 16:02:38 CST 2005

Joe,
I have a Western Digital 250GB hard drive which came with Retrospect
included so I do backups to it with that. Retrospect is one of the easier
backup programs to use and is very fast when writing to hard drives. It is
USB2 and Firewire capable. It also has a USB hub and some memory card
readers built into it. It has an on/off button so you don't have to leave it
run all the time. Pretty sweet.

BTW I just finished testing Ghost 9's back up feature. Its basically a disk
image with additions at specified intervals of time. A major system hog. I
wouldn't recommend using it. Ghost for one image is fine though.

HTH
John B.