[AccessD] PLEASE DESIST - RE: OT : USB Drives (was External Drives x posted)

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Thu Dec 15 12:11:15 CST 2005

Er, moderator itervention.

We seem to have managed to start with a topic which was OT, and then gone OT
on it. Some kind of record? No, probably not.

Anyway, can we now kill this please? We have a Tech list which would be a
gret place to discuss external drives, and an OT list where earrings and
swiss army knives are no doubt regular features.

-- Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk