[AccessD] Web Browser ActiveX control

DWUTKA at marlow.com DWUTKA at marlow.com
Thu Dec 15 17:43:36 CST 2005

http://www.marlow.com/MovieDownloader.zip

That's the VB 6 source code for a program I wrote to download movies from a
website.  There are various aspects in that source that you should be able
to use to do what you are doing.  It 'captures' an existing browser.  You
can also 'open' a browser.  Once captured, you can 'get links', and the code
goes through all of the links on that page (and if it matches proper
extensions, those links are 'captured').  Then you can download the links.

You don't need an .ocx to use this, it's a stand alone app, which uses a
reference to IE, and API calls to handle the downloads.

Hope this helps.  And let me know when you don't need the link anymore, I
don't want to keep that one live very long.

Drew