[AccessD] Record Locking File won't go away

Lonnie Johnson prodevmg at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 16 06:46:59 CST 2005

Thanks. It finally went away on it's own. She was a terminal user and after her session "completely" timed out it went away.

MartyConnelly <martyconnelly at shaw.ca> wrote:  Try deleting from Start run cmd
via
del c:\mypath\my.ldb
or going through the same steps but boot into safe mode

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.