[AccessD] selected table import from another backend

John Eget joeget at vgernet.net
Sat Dec 17 15:13:39 CST 2005

Thanks, this worked perfectly.  I just wanted to also take it one step
further and have the operator select from several databases, the table
tblPA.  I used
 DoCmd.TransferDatabase acImport, "Microsoft Access", "c:\eget\easilook cmmi
quality\easilook back end quality\easilook back end xp quality.mde",
acTable, "tblPA", "tblPA1"
I just need the database name of "c:\eget\easilook cmmi quality\easilook
back end quality\easilook back end xp quality.mde" to be selectable between
several with similar names.  Have an idea how I can do this?

Thanks
John