[AccessD] Access 2003 Runtime license - global rights

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Wed Dec 21 13:01:08 CST 2005

Yes.  If you intend to use a SageKey script, you need one of the
supported installers.  You need VSTO for the runtime license for Access
2003.  You need Office 2003 Pro for Access.  If you use the VSTO
packager, you don't use the SageKey script but you still need Office Pro
and VSTO.

Charlotte Foust