[AccessD] access xp runtime

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Thu Dec 22 22:30:32 CST 2005

...unless there is something new in your code Drew, you can open another
form but you can't give it focus ...i.e. you can't click between forms ...if
that's not true with your code I'll take another look because I'd certainly
love to use it ...but I sure wasted a lot of effort with this approach once
before ...its why I was experimenting using subforms on a single main form
in order to beat the always-on-top problem.

William