[AccessD] Upsize?

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Fri Dec 23 06:51:05 CST 2005

1. Quite right. It is possible to defend against when writing dynamic SQL,
but wow what a hassle. Passing params to sprocs works way better with less
effort.
2. So long as we are discussing SQL not MDB, then almost any MDB saved query
could be translated to a table UDF. This would enable you to join as many of
these as you wish.
3. As both a developer and a DBA, I'm not sure whether I should moan or
bitch LOL.