[AccessD] Hiding the Access Window WAS: access xp runtime

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Fri Dec 23 22:24:43 CST 2005

...lol ...I'll break it out tomorrow ...in the meantime send me your address
off line ...I definitely owe you more than a six pack :)

...been plugging away this whole evening at reworking a major app with the
hidden window paradigm ...I simply can't believe the difference it makes in
how professional the app looks ...and so far, I've not hit a glitch that
didn't have a simple answer.

...but the better half is NOT a happy camper :)

William