[AccessD] Hiding the Access Window WAS: access xp runtime

DWUTKA at marlow.com DWUTKA at marlow.com
Sat Dec 24 13:31:36 CST 2005

You make it sound so easy...... ;)

Drew

	-----Original Message-----
	From:	Susan Harkins [SMTP:harkinsss at bellsouth.net]
	Sent:	Saturday, December 24, 2005 8:07 AM
	To:	'Access Developers discussion and problem solving'
	Subject:	Re: [AccessD] Hiding the Access Window WAS: access
xp runtime

	I did mention Susan co-wrote these articles with me (which most of
this
	stuff comes from (or at least the concepts)).  Gives you a little
insight as
	to what it was like dealing with the technical sides of those
articles....of
	course, to be fair, I'm sure there were times Susan wondered if
English
	really is my native language. She is REALLY good at putting thoughts
into
	words, and expressing herself, me...well, I'm just Drew the 'code
boy'! ;)

	=====No, Martin's the one who doesn't speak English. :) Thank you
Drew, but
	I'll be honest with you. Everyone I've co-authored with has done a
great job
	of explaining the technical end of their code to me and I just put
it in the
	style the editors want. What's key to the relationship is knowing
what
	questions to ask you guys. Often, I just take your answers and tuck
in the
	ends a bit. You guys do a great job. My job is knowing how to
present it to
	the editors so we can get paid. It's SYNERGY! ;)

	Susan H.